[asterisk-biz] Tellabs 4-Port Echo Cancel Turnkey Complete System

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Oct 14 17:20:20 CDT 2008

This will only work if the seller has it listed as buy it now and takes
paypal.  BTW, I don't bother with items with a reserve unless they state the
reserve in the auction, why waste my time and yours?

1.  Go to ebay.com
2.  login and watch his item (or any item)
3.  go to www.live.com and search for "cheap wii" without quotes
you should see a link for 30% off at ebay, it does not have to be used to
buy a wii, just anything you are watching, click it.  The % changes
constantly and different words yield different discounts.
4.  you will go back to ebay, go to my ebay, watched items
5.  Buy it now (ONLY works with buy it now"

In 60 or 90 days (I know it is a long time but it is not like a normal
rebate, you don't fill out anything except with www.live.com and you can
track everything online), Microsoft will send you $150 to your PayPal
account (in this case).  I have a couple of grand coming to me and have
received some already.  It was 35% when it first came out.

You can do it six times per Ebay account but you can always create more Ebay
accounts,
offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MakeBid&PBsubmitButton=&fb=2&maxbid=200&fromPage=284&item=180298947498&co_partnerid=&BidBinInfo=%3CbidInfo%3E%3CID%3E180298947498%3C%2FID%3E%3CMB%3E200%3C%2FMB%3E%3CQTY%3E%3C%2FQTY%3E%3C%2FbidInfo%3EPayPal
and Microsoft do not track how many uses (at least up until now),

30% off isn't too shabby but the buy it now price. 35% was the highest it
ever went.

If you are creative, you can exploit this promotion by creating two accounts
are having a buddy create an account and sell US currency or other stuff.
Use your imagination.  I just think this stuff up as mind exercises to stay
prominent in Mensa ;-). not that I see anything illegal or against the TOS
except maybe bidding on your own auctions, but not in a "shill" capacity.

Since there are no bids, I think the listing could be changed, meaning
price. If Eric really wants to sell this quickly, lower the buy it now
price.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro

PS, whatever you use it on, do it quick, It goes from 8% to 10% to 15%, well
you get the idea.  30% is rocking especially if you search for buy it now
with free shipping (shipping is not included)

Thanks,
Steve Totaro

--
Thanks,