[asterisk-biz] Custom AMD Module for Improved Answering Machine Detection Needed

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Oct 9 16:42:09 CDT 2008

Yep.  That confirms my general impression, which is that 70% is about
the highest rate of accuracy you're ever going to get, and it is
possible to come reasonably close to that with Asterisk's built-in AMD.

The essence of the matter is that in general, over that 60-70% point
come diminishing returns.  Not even 80/20 diminishing returns - more
like 95/5.