[asterisk-biz] Need consult for Asterisk Load Balance setup

Ignacio Ramos ignacio.ramos at codevoz.com
Tue Oct 7 08:36:59 CDT 2008

Senad, the Telecom didn't personalized the features for each client,
they are all configured in asterisk configuration files. However I
don't see a problem developing a GUI to personalize call features.
Some of the call features supported by our platform include:

Call Hold
Conference
Call Transfer
Call waiting
Incoming caller ID display
Call forward selective
Call forward all
Call forward busy
Set call forward number

Besides that I can tell you that provisioning through MAC Address
works smoothly for the 3 atas selected by the customer:
Grandstream GXW-4004
Grandstream GXW-4008
Linksys SPA-2102.

I would like to talk to you about any other question you may have.