[asterisk-biz] Colocated Asterisk Server

John van Oppen john at vanoppen.com
Wed Oct 8 00:44:11 CDT 2008

You guys are forgetting that 2 amps in the US is equal to 1 amp in the EU since the standard delivery voltage is higher in the EU.    We might want to discuss this in watts to avoid the confusion.

I know of lots of colos here in the US who would charge per amp for a single box, who in their right mind would pay for a 20 amp circuit to a single box?   Entire circuits are the norm on both continents for cabinets.

John van Oppen
Spectrum Networks LLC
206.973.8302 (Direct)
206.973.8300 (main office)