[asterisk-biz] Need consult for Asterisk Load Balance setup

Jim Dalton jim.dalton at transnexus.com
Tue Oct 7 01:35:44 CDT 2008

Hello John,

You can use an OSP route server for load balancing among Asterisk servers.
You may download the TransNexus OSP route server free of charge from
http://www.transnexus.com/OSP%20Toolkit/Peering_Server/VoIP_Peering_Server.h
tm.  It provides an easy to use web interface for configuring routing and
number translation policies.  It also collects CDRs.

A white paper explaining how to configure Asterisk to work with an OSP route
server is available at
http://www.transnexus.com/White%20Papers/Multi-lateral%20Peering%20with%20As
terisk.pdf.

We can help you if you need more assistance.

Jim Dalton
VoIP Routing, Accounting, Security
1.404.526.6053
www.TransNexus.com <http://www.transnexus.com/>