[asterisk-biz] Need consult for Asterisk Load Balance setup

Ignacio Ramos ignacio.ramos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 20:20:11 CDT 2008

John, what company do you work for?  Our company name is Codevoz,
www.codevoz.com

We have developed the following infrastructure:
http://www.codevoz.com/files/ITSP.pdf with really good results for
several big telecom companies in Central America. It involves
OpenSer and Asterisk, with high availability, load balance and
redundancy. The design is focused in scalability , and respect QoS all
the way, to ensure quality of SIP packages, either voice and video.

We have done remote installations lots of times and offer monthly
contracts to give maintainance for the production servers  running our
solutions.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested.