[asterisk-biz] WTB: CNAM database

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Nov 29 21:39:12 CST 2008

Indeed.

Significantly - if irrelevantly - the same is true of the LERG and of
LNP dips.  In the case of the former, it's Telcordia protecting the
revenue stream derived from the exclusivity of the information, and in
the case of the latter it is dressed up as a matter of confidentiality
and privacy vis-a-vis the end-users and carriers.