[asterisk-biz] How to live in this world without job

Rony Ron upcomingbiz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:11:42 CST 2008

me my moto is: I don't look for job, 'm looking for money [legally] !
meaning the matter  is not to have job or not but rather to get well
paid for the job you get.

I don't believe that one can live without an opportunity for something
to do that can give money (i'm in africa i know what i'm saying).

The problem that most people has is CHOICE.

If you don't have the choice and you have no money in your pocket/bank
then take the fisrt opportunity even if it doen't give much money.

we say here tomorrow is God's [day].