[asterisk-biz] How to live in this world without job

Rony Ron upcomingbiz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 08:19:46 CST 2008

Hi,
why are you sad ?

Since i have finished my studies i have never been hired;
I know what i can do propose my services to companies around my area !

I don't have favorite jobs for money if it's legal it's good !

I know how to make web sites then i go to the companies and individuals
and tell i can make their website
and they pay 5 times less than established companies. Tell them: Pay
less, save more, in express ! (you will win on the number)
and it's far than being hired, you work at home by night and your time
is yours !

You have more time to spend on the biggest library in the world:
INTERNET ! Spend your time to learn more !

More than 70% of my income is coming from knowledge i have know gain at
school !!!
School has shown me the way now i fly over that way with my own wings !

You can drive ? then why not use it as a service and sell it ?

All your skills are potential services that you can sell.

Don't look for being hired, that's the modern slavery :) !

regards,
:)