[asterisk-biz] extra capacity for Romania proper

Cameo Ro cameoro at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 05:33:43 CST 2008

Hello Vlasis,

To respond to your questions.

1. Why preferably North American traffic? Is there any difference if it
originates from European countries?

R. Vlasis, it is a preference. I also have a peak- off peak model, which can be applied if you want to send European traffic. From my experience, it makes things more difficult. If you want to send European traffic, please feel free to contact me offline, we can setup a peak/off peak model.

2. I couldn't help notice that the offered prices are a lot higher than
the current market average both for landlines and mobiles. One would
expect that a direct interconnection would yield lower prices. So, is
there any particular reason for this?

Please let me know how do you compute market averages and what your references are?

Mines are Arbinet and Belgacom. For a non-commited offer ( you send 50 dollars, you get 50 dollars, also with a money back guarantee ( minus bank charges )  )

+

-  post-dial-delay close to zero seconds

-  no false answering

- sending "bye" at the end

I truly believe it is a good offer.

We are also retailers, we use what we sell and we also check on the competition quite often. It has been very difficult for me until now to get a provider who can meet the last 3 requirements ( pdd, no false ans. + bye ) AND offers consistently  quality connections.

Brgds,

T.

Hello,

Two quick questions:

1) Why preferably North American traffic? Is there any difference if it
originates from European countries?

2) I couldn't help notice that the offered prices are a lot higher than
the current market average both for landlines and mobiles. One would
expect that a direct interconnection would yield lower prices. So, is
there any particular reason for this?

Best regards,
Vlasis Hatzistavrou.