[asterisk-biz] Small business question from developing nation

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Wed May 21 12:11:47 CDT 2008

My friend, my advice to you I am sure is valid in your country as in mine,
although I agree that in your country you probably have to face a lot more
of this:  do not give in to customers that want to nickel and dime you.  IP
telephony is the way to go, period.  My advice, find customers who want to
pay for it, I guarantee you there are many in your country.  Don't go for
volume, go for quality.  Don't kill yourself trying to find the cheapest
phones for them, you will work three times as much.  Look for the best
phones for them, and you will eventually find customers that will appreciate
it, period.

C. Savinovich