[asterisk-biz] Implementation of Video Conferencing using Asterisk

Miles Scruggs asterisk at wideideas.com
Sun May 18 21:02:25 CDT 2008

If that is your only complaint then this may help:

http://www.vmukti.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109&Itemid=67

Not sure if they can provide the competency you are lacking, but maybe
worth a shot.  If they can deliver what they say looks like they will
implement it and babysit it.