[asterisk-biz] Implementation of Video Conferencing using Asterisk

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Sun May 18 18:17:26 CDT 2008

Unfortunately for us, requiring Windows Server 2003/2008 is a deal
breaker.  Having, time and time again over the last 12 years, been
forced to attempt to rely on Windows for production level server
systems, it's bitten us in the ass far too many times for us to build
ANY scenario around requiring Windows as the core technology.