[asterisk-biz] Call Center Solution

Claude Klimos claude.klimos at aheeva.com
Thu May 15 08:39:40 CDT 2008

Hi,

Aheeva Technology offers a call center solution for Asterisk. The product
has been around since 2003 and we have several installations in the world.
Lately Aheeva won the Digium Innovation Award for its solution.

It can handle inbound, outbound with different dialing modes (predictive,
preview, broadcast, and progressive), skill-based routing, has a web-based
management interface configuration and real-time statistics, can easily
scale, multi-site and multi-tenants, agents can be equipped with softphones
or hardphones, etc.

You can visit HYPERLINK "http://www.aheeva.com/"www.aheeva.com or contact me
directly for additional information.

Cheers,