[asterisk-biz] Call Center Solution

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Thu May 15 05:01:07 CDT 2008

Hello,

Are you looking for inbound only or inbound/outbound/blended?

How many seats?

Here's a link to the voip-info.org page that lists most of the add-on
call center packages for Asterisk:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Predictive+dialer

I am the creator of VICIDIAL, which is an Asterisk-based Open-Source
call center suite that does inbound/outbound/blended call handling.
There are over 700 installations of VICIDIAL in over 70 countries
around the world. We have also set up several VICIDIAL installations
with over 200 agent seats. Our company offers full support for
VICIDIAL and Asterisk as well.

Thanks,

MATT---