[asterisk-biz] Call Center Solution

Justin Case nogoodnameswereavailable at gmail.com
Thu May 15 04:33:38 CDT 2008

Hi List,
I have been using Asterisk for about 4 years now. I have done extensive work
so I know my way around. I have a customer now who wants a "Call Center
Solution". Something like Avaya or Zulty's. The most important things for me
are features and support. I have no problem paying for a solution but should
there be an issue I need to know that there will be some one there to help
me after the sale. I am looking to hear more from users than sellers to see
what others have used and what has worked for them.

Thanks.

/J