[asterisk-biz] E911

Andreas van dem Helge joakimsen at gmail.com
Sun May 11 02:08:57 CDT 2008

I do not recommend 911 Enable (ConneXon)

I had them setup for a small customer. Setup fee was $2000... ok no
problem with that. They have $10/month of usage for the service I
think (its only a few phone numbers they use)

A few months later they change the terms, now its $150 minimum fee per
month. Client does not like that arrangement. I understand per the
contract they have a right to change it but no advance notice. Just
one day they call me that an invoice 15x what they normally pay and
they are wondering why.

So watch out with that...