[asterisk-biz] E911

Nitzan Kon nk3569 at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 22:11:18 CDT 2008

--- On Sat, 5/10/08, workinggod at hotmail.com <workinggod at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all, question does anyone know of any low cost way of
> being able to offer E911 to my customers I was looking at a
> few companies but they charge a lot. and I only run a very
> small company.

We're working on something like this - "pay-as-you-go" E911 so
to speak. Legally speaking, I'm not yet sure if we'll be able
to offer it for DIDs we don't provision - but we will most
definitely be able to offer you a very cost effective DID+E911
solution.

> I am also looking into the idea of being able to join up
> with a few small VoIP companies, and split the cost of E911.

Again, legally speaking I am not sure if this is possible. It
REALLY depends on the E911 provider (hint: most of them will
definitely have something in your contract forbidding this).

More details will come when we're ready to launch this...

--
Nitzan Kon, CEO
Future Nine Corporation