[asterisk-biz] 3rd party resporg services ?

Barton Fisher bart at icpage.com
Sat May 10 21:25:32 CDT 2008

Hi Steve,  I didn't see anything in Vitelity's control Panel for routing
other than to what's setup when you add the TF, but I'll check with them to
be sure.

I was sort-of trying to find a 'neutral resporg host' where they would not
be looking for any of my traffic, but would redirect my queries to the LD
provider of choice. Make sense?

Bart