[asterisk-biz] 3rd party resporg services ?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sat May 10 20:13:15 CDT 2008

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 8:56 PM, Bart Fisher <bart at icpage.com> wrote:
> Can someone provide me 3rd party resporg services or name of a Company that
> provides such services?
>
> I'd like to be able to host 46 TF's somewhere where I can maintain /
> automagically redirect calls towards Global Crossing TDM's should there be a
> problems on Vitelity SIP delivery?
>

> Thanks, Bart

I use Vitelity (well actually www.iax.cc) and originally used the
option to forward failed calls to my cell phone.  Now I don't even use
their SIP except for testing.  All inbound calls fail dialing via SIP
and then are routed to my cellphone.

Maybe I do not understand what you are asking, but I think Vitelity
has this built in.  Take a look around the control panel.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro