[asterisk-biz] ANI

Charles Vance cbvance at msn.com
Fri May 9 12:03:29 CDT 2008

Actually there is no federal law as yet.

There is a House Bill HR251 that will prohibit spoofing with intent to do harm or fraud. Also there is a senate Bill SR37 that has similar language.

However, there is no indication if the Senate will even bother to conference with the house to make it law, so for now there is no law regarding spoofing.