[asterisk-biz] ANI

Miles Scruggs asterisk at wideideas.com
Fri May 9 10:41:25 CDT 2008

I don't see how that wouldn't apply since there still exists a calling
party and receiving party, and carrier.  Since the question was of
spoofing it wouldn't make much sense to think of spoofing happening on
the receiving end.

You simply have no assurance that the ANI/CID you are receiving is in
fact valid. It is suppose to be but that is as far as you can go.