[asterisk-biz] ANI

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri May 9 09:08:07 CDT 2008

ANI and caller ID are different.  On a toll free circuit, you are
provided with true ANI due to billing.  Caller ID can be changed,
whereas rates (ANI) can not be changed.  ANI provides the true
caller's number for billing as well as ANI cannot be blocked as
opposed to CallerID.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro