[asterisk-biz] VoIP 9-1-1 failure - don't let it happen to you

Joe Antkowiak jantkowiak at netigent.net
Fri May 2 12:32:33 CDT 2008

I have to agree with Peter here...I don't see anything all that wrong with
Trevor's message.  Isn't this kind of how capitalism works?  Bad things happen
and we figure out a way to make it better, and support ourselves in the
process...  It's not like he's marketing a hurricane Katrina mixed drink, he's
marketing a service that (regardless of whether or not it actually works) is
intended to help prevent this from happening...