[asterisk-biz] Simulating 911 ANI/ALI

Si Tai Fan sa at hktelecoms.com
Mon Mar 31 23:17:43 CDT 2008

Actually I am biding for the project and I am in between the provider
and the customer. The customer wants me to do a demonstration first as a
*proof of concept* but the data will be subject to the final
confirmation by the provider. Until then I won't be able to talk to the
provider directly as it is masked by the customer. Any suggestions?