[asterisk-biz] Supermicro servers

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Thu Mar 27 06:08:39 CDT 2008

My previous email seems to have vanished into the ether ... so I
apologize if you have already seen this.

I am looking at purchasing 2 supermicro servers with the following specs:

Intel Xeon processor(s)
3x73gb harddrives with raid controller (raid 1, with the third drive as
a hotspare)
2+GB ram
remote access via lan, similar to DRAC or iLO, so that I can remotely
turn off the machine and get into the bios via a remote console
rack server, with rails
2x1GB LAN

this is for supply to Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England.

There is potential (I am quoting another customer right now) for another
2 of these machines.

If you wish to quote, please do so directly to me.

Thanks.

Julian