[asterisk-biz] Simulating 911 ANI/ALI

Si Tai Fan sa at hktelecoms.com
Mon Mar 31 09:15:05 CDT 2008

Thanks for your response.

I have a project... that why. I plan to use Asterisk as the front end to
connect to a provider who will connect via SIP trunk and pass all 911
calling informations like...
1. ANI (Automatic Numbering Information)
2. ALI (Automatic Location Information)
 a. Caller no
 b. Building name / caller name
 c. Address
 d. Latitude and Longitude of the caller address

3. Incident Information
 a. Incident code
 b. Incident Description.
 c. might have other information as well.

Then I wish to pass these through the manager interface where it can be
collected and processed into a database server to display it on a
console... perhaps like a crm pop-up.

Since I have to prove that asterisk can do the job, I need to show that
it will work by simulating it. Any suggestions?