[asterisk-biz] ITSP Billing Increments....?

Jay Kordic Jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Fri Mar 28 11:39:55 CDT 2008

There are Tier 1 USA carriers that will terminate 1/1 on an ICB basis. Many
of the resellers of USA Tier 1's will bill USA termination in 1/1 on special
request, especially if you're buying international from them. And of course,
if you have a volume of minutes. For those who claim that when you are
offered 1/1 billing for USA or international termination that you are
getting a substandard route, well keep on buying in 30/6!

Regards,

Jay Kordic
The Horizon Group
Wholesale VOIP/TDM routes/Wholesale IP Bandwidth
1-951-744-9220
1-515-322-0273(fax)
MSN IM- Jaykordic at hotmail.com

March Madness specials
1.ALASKA TERMINATION as low as .0105minute with 90%+ASR's.

2.USA termination offered with a virtual local ANI/CLI.The rates as low as
.004/minute(10 million minute minimum per month for this rate)with 1/1
billing increments.Other rates are available (.0045/.005/.0055) for a lower
commitment.This route covers 115,000 npa/nxx's.The underlying carrier on
this route is a USA Tier 1 provider.

3.USA termination offered with a virtual local ANI/CLI.This route covers
48,732 npa/nxx's in 72 markets and has a rate of .003/minute with 1/1
billing increments.The underlying provider is a USA Tier 1 provider.

4.Internet bandwidth from USA Tier 1 providers for Fast E/Gig E as low as
$14/mb.Includes XO,GX,L3,Qwest,UUNet and more.

5.8XX termination access compensation(.002 -.006/minute)/CABS
compensation(.002-.035/minute).

NEED COLOCATION ? Ask me about it.
Atlanta, GA
Charlotte, NC