[asterisk-biz] IP / USB Phones required

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Mon Mar 24 17:37:11 CDT 2008

Andy:

   Congratulations for your sincerity.  And I don't think your question is
off the mark either.  My personal opinion is that this forum is not really
the best venue for end-user sales.  Reason is: most people here are not end
users.  We are all selling, and mostly selling the same stuff.  This forum
is a better venue to network and to make alliances (whatever that means).
Some in the forum will contact you mostly to check if what you have is what
they have.  Unless you have something no one really has, and if so, everyone
will want to make business with you.  For end-user sales, you are better off
looking to end user channels.  And by the way, if you are not offering
something that has to do with Asterisk, they would not be interested either.
You can be offering the cure for the flu, but no one will be interested in
buying it unless they have the flu.

  That being said, I think you are in the correct path, since you have saved
yourself months of shooting in the dark, just for asking this question.

C. Savinovich