[asterisk-biz] IP / USB Phones required

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 20:08:39 CDT 2008

Thanks all for your kind comments and advice, I am working in a company as
an international seller, my work is sell out our goods and give our
customers good service, I can give our customers any answer about their
questions in order to get order.
I will still keep to make my best efforts to make selling.If anyone can help
me, that would be appreciated!

Regards
andy

2008/3/24, Trixter aka Bret McDanel <trixter at 0xdecafbad.com>:

> On Sun, 2008-03-23 at 13:59 -0400, Steve Totaro wrote:
> > Offering wholesale to the list may turn up a few people in
> > the right position to carry and distribute your products
> > and are trustworthy but it may not as well.
> >
> I would like to clarify that a bit.  there are many on this list, some
> who post, some who dont.  There are also some (probably most) who are
> trustworthy, then there are those who arent.  Just like anywhere else in
> the world.  So just to be clear, just because they are on this list does
> not mean they are trustworthy, however given this lists apparent desire
> to let it all out at the first opportunity, I am sure that if you wanted
> to question about how trust worthy people are, you are likely to get
> comments here :)
>

> --
> Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com     Bret McDanel
> Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200
> http://www.trxtel.com the phone company that pays you!

andy
andyspr at gmail.com