[asterisk-biz] MagicJack

nigel.dennis at sympatico.ca nigel.dennis at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 21 22:05:04 CDT 2008

Be very careful if you intend to purchase one of these dongles. I purchased
1, got notification that I have purchased 2 that will be ready for shipping
soon but a discount can be given if I make it an initial  purchase of 3.
Keep in mind that I only purchased 1. I also noticed that they have a
special if you purchase 5. Hmmm not sure if I fall for the offer of 3 what
is going to happen. Will I then get notified that I have purchased 5 ???.
Ps: still have not received the initial 1 that was bumped up to 2. There is
a delay for Canadian orders.