[asterisk-biz] Need a US DID

John van Oppen john at vanoppen.com
Sat Mar 15 19:01:30 CDT 2008

If you only need inbound, we can do $3.50/did for unlimited inbound with
unlimited channels assuming you don't mind us not proxying the RTP...
we do have a $100/month minimum commit required for any account (can be
any mix of accees, voip or colo).

If you don't care where the DID, we even have DIDs where we can pay you
for inbound assuming there is enough quantity to make it worth our
while.

Thanks,

John van Oppen

Spectrum Networks LLC