[asterisk-biz] Asterisk VOIP Jobs version 2 Launched!

Asterisk Jobs contact at asterisk-jobs.com
Sat Mar 15 16:54:32 CDT 2008

Asterisk/Open Source VOIP Employers,

A little later than promised - the new version of Asterisk-Jobs is finished.
We've been testing for a month now and figure it is time to unleash it on
the world.

With a brand new platform and user interface Asterisk-Jobs.com is guaranteed
to deliver better results than ever. With the new Asterisk-Jobs.com launch
we have enhanced the Asterisk-Jobs.com user experience. Job seekers are no
longer required to complete an involved sign up process to view job
listings; they are provided instant free access to all listed positions. In
fact, Job seekers resumes aren't saved on our servers and are emailed
directly to employers.

http://www.asterisk-jobs.com

With the site launch we have created exciting new pricing plans that we feel
our employers will benefit much more from as compared to the previous plans.
The new plans work out as follows:

·         1 Post - 5$

·         10 Posts - 45$ (1 Free)

·         25 Posts - 110$ (3 Free)

htt  http://www.asterisk-jobs.com
Of course if you need more than that you can always contact us to work out
an affordable rate for mass posting.

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to having you post on the new site.

Asterisk Jobs Staff