[asterisk-biz] Free VoIP Predictive Dialer

Al Lougher alougher at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 07:09:58 CDT 2008

Sam -

If you're needing voice blasting for the US only consider off loading your messaging to us and leverage our asterisk farm that is capable of thousands of calls a minute, complete messaging APIs (including API to record messages) and full reporting. I can get you a good price based on volume of calls.

Thanks.
Alan
www.group2call.com