[asterisk-biz] Opinions requested: message blasting

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 10:43:07 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Al Lougher <alougher at yahoo.com> wrote:
> My two cents: As long as the recipient has opted in to receive voice
> messages then there are many uses for this technology. We send millions of
Absolutely, this si an excellent use of technology. As long as it is
something the callee has asked for.

Not a box that was checked on some form and that if you didn't pay
close attention said something like "call me anytime with commercial
messages".

No question that even things like new firmware releases (or asterisk)
could be a boon to people with vision or memory problems, or busy
folks on the road.

/r