[asterisk-biz] Predictive Dialer Wanted

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 08:26:14 CDT 2008

Hello,

You could always try VICIDIAL. It is free and GPL so there are no
licensing costs and the code is open.

As for installation, if you know Linux you can do the install, we can
do installation remotely, or you could find someone locally in
Pakistan to install for you.

http://www.vicidial.com
http://www.eflo.net/VICIDIALwiki

MATT---