[asterisk-biz] Predictive Dialer Wanted

Amyn A. Ghulamali amyn at ghulamalis.com
Thu Jun 12 09:02:51 CDT 2008

Greetings,

I own a 20 seat call center in Pakistan and am looking for a predictive
dialer that will be hosted locally on my server.

I am looking for a solution that will do the following

Allow us to dial locally from our call center into the United States and
Canada

Use codecs that will use minimal bandwidth

Give us a good call flow and be technically sound

IS very cost affordable

We would like to have the solution maintenance done via the installer /
developer on a regular basis remotely

If you can help then do let me know

Regards,

cid:image001.jpg at 01C8C632.3342F630

Disclaimer! - This email message is for the sole use of the intended
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender except where the sender
specifically states!