[asterisk-biz] Mexuar: Corraleta Vela-LMS

Charles Woods charles at mexuar.com
Wed Jun 11 11:08:04 CDT 2008

Hello All,

As most of you are aware Mexuar have successfully supplied Corraleta Java
technology communications for use with Asterisk since 2006. We will launch a
new product very soon and post the PR here.

In the meantime, during our licence distribution process we created a new
product Corraleta Vela-LMS (Licence Management Solution). This isn’t a voice
communication product but helps developers manage the distribution of their
software and its low-cost.

I thought it useful to share this with you as there may be developers within
the community that could use such a product.

For those of you that are interested please take a look at our blog area
http://mexuarapps(dot)blogspot(dot)com

Thank you.

Regards,
Charles.