[asterisk-biz] Call Center Recording Round Two

kenny sigafoose sigafoose at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 13:39:35 CDT 2008

To explain the specific scenario in more detail.

I have to justify to my Development Manager that Asterisk Digium is a valid
solution because we dont deploy many IP based systems (mostly Nortel, ESI
and Mitel) and my customer's major need for their system is

1. To hold 4 extensions
2. 3 CO lines (analog)
3. Have recording capabilities to QA attendants (On atleast two of the four
extensions for both incoming and outgoing automaticaly)

If this sparks any ideas please feel free to expond upon them.
Thanks for the help

Sig