[asterisk-biz] AsteriskWatch FaceBook Application

Matt Riddell matt at venturevoip.com
Tue Jul 15 03:15:09 CDT 2008

Hi all,

Just a heads up, I've added a voting section for products, etc that work
with Asterisk to the AsteriskWatch application on FaceBook:

http://apps.facebook.com/asterisk/

If you produce a product for Asterisk in any of the categories below and
use FaceBook, you should log in and add your products.

* Low End VoIP Phones
* Mid Range VoIP Phones
* High End VoIP Phones
* Low Density ATA
* High Density VoIP Gateways
* Analogue Cards
* Basic Rate ISDN (BRI) Cards
* Primary Rate ISDN (PRI) Cards
* Rack Mount Servers
* Embedded Servers
* Asterisk Distributions
* Call Centre Software
* Screen Popping
* Monitoring
* Asterisk Config Management
* Asterisk GUIs
* Asterisk Websites

Users receive points for voting on the products and adding points to
increase their ranking in the community.  You can also get points for
the following:

* 1-5 Patches accepted into Asterisk: 25 points
* 5-10 Patches accepted into Asterisk: 50 points
* Many Patches accepted into Asterisk: 120 points
* Documentation Written: 40 points
* Tech Support Given: 20 points
* Mailing List Support Given: 25 points
* Asterisk Version Supplied: 1 point
* Description Supplied: 1 point
* URL Given: 1 point
* 1st Favourite Asterisk Use Supplied: 1 point
* 2nd Favourite Asterisk Use Supplied: 1 point
* Invites to AsteriskWatch: 5 points each
* Written an Open Source application for Asterisk: 35 points
* Contributed to an Asterisk related Open Source project: 30 points
* Gave their vote for the Asterisk products: 1 point for each vote
* Added Asterisk Products: 3 point for each entry

The current leader is Steve Davies with 330 points.

Every product that is added to the database is also given a unique
comments system so that users can respond with how they've found the
products.

If you would like me to upload a photo to your database entry please
send me a link to a small picture (will be changed to 150px) by adding a
comment to the forum section.

Thanks for your time.

- --
Kind Regards,