[asterisk-biz] Benchmark on Digium Wildcard TE410P

David Mandelstam dm at sangoma.com
Fri Jul 11 13:20:04 CDT 2008

Hi Oliver,

I apologize for the commercial nature of this reply. Hence I am responding off-list. I
hope I am not offending you.

If you need 8 ports in a PC, you might want to look at our A108 card. Not only will you
save some money and have better voice quality, but the system load is handled better than
on separate cards.

Our test machine for load testing was a 1.8Mhz Celeron, so depending on what else you are
doing on that machine, almost any modern PC will handle the load.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time if you have questions.

Regards,

David Mandelstam
Sangoma Technologies Corporation
email:    dm at sangoma.com