[asterisk-biz] asterisk on symbian ?

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Mon Jul 7 17:54:13 CDT 2008

I do not know if all of you know that Symbian the os of Nokia is now going to be open source
and available from next year.

I think this is by far one of the greatest moments in history of mobile phone, and how it will or
may change the course of how mobile technology will look like in a few years.

I say this, as I have seen the phones from China in China and around the world, and they are
by far amazing peace of hardware´s however they were lacking the properly useable os, and
now this symbian free phenomenon will fix that problem also.

So having said that, are we going to see a asterisk running on symbian very soon ?

http://www.symbianfoundation.org/

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi