[asterisk-biz] Nationwide DID's

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Thu Jul 3 05:22:05 CDT 2008

Dear Miles,

Since you do not limit the channel, do u charge a per min rate?

What is it that you do to stop anyone from abusing your did's for being used on say a calling
card platform ?

Rehan

> We charge $4.50, but we don't limit the channels either. Also we aren't the cheapest shop out
> there.
> On Jul 2, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Jon Weisman wrote:
>
>     Miles,
>
>     What do you charge on the MRC for the DID?
>
>     Thanks,
>     Jon

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi