[asterisk-biz] Nationwide DID's

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Thu Jul 3 04:44:59 CDT 2008

Dear Jon,

You can buy Per min DID from DIDX for 99 cents with 1.2 cent a min from Level 3, or You
can buy unlimited incoming did's for 3.5$ a month also with 1 channels allowed from Verizon,
or Global Crossing in DIDX.net

Both are available, and your account rep can help you buy them.

We also offer upto 1000 did's at no charge for 1 year from Selected Markets for exisiting or
new service providers who want to give these numbers away to their customers at no charge
to promote their services.

Rehan

> We have IP origination with three LECs that we use. DTFM is done with RFC 2833 (I could have
> the number wrong since that is just off the top of my head). There are a surprisingamountof
> shops out there that are double dipping, as in charging per port and per minute which is why I felt
> the need to specify that. What is also unstated is that you technically could offeroriginationat no
> cost at all since you still get revenue fromreciprocalcompensation from the carrier that you
> arereceivingthe call from.
> On Jul 2, 2008, at 12:00 PM, Jon Weisman wrote:
>
>     Yea $4.50 is not bad, and it doesnt make sense to limit channels since you're charging per
>     minute. Why limit your revenue right? Are you purchasing on TDM and converting to VoIP or
>     is it IP to IP? Also how do you handle DTMF?
>
>     Thanks,
>     Jon

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com
http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
By Gandhi.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi