[asterisk-biz] Res: Call Recording System information request

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Jul 1 07:21:34 CDT 2008

Again, I am not sure you are going to get a Definity to use a "WEB API
Interface".

I also wouldn't consider RTP TAP to be "passive".  Passive is using
mirrored ports on a switch and sniffing packets, which is totally
invisible to both systems.  I would consider RTP TAP to be very
active.

The bottom line is that OP is trying to capture 20 simultaneous calls,
Asterisk can handle that with no problem.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro