[asterisk-biz] Starting a VOIP Business

Senad Jordanovic senad at bicom.us
Thu Jan 31 01:40:25 CST 2008

Gondar Monn wrote:
> Thanks for your willingness to help ......
> @ Pilosov, we got the PRI lines + the TE420. We are now looking for the
> best machine that could handle the supposedly 120 calls and maybe more
> .... + the hosted PBX
>
> @Balashov, we are a WISP and provide internet access to remote areas, we
> want to offer our subscribers  phone services too. Either  DID
> origination or SIP phones, plus hosted PBX .... What other alternative
> would you propose instead of Asterisk ?  For billing, we would go for
> monthly prepaid ...
>
> The main thing right now, is the server that would handle the
> services... any suggestions ?

Hi

We got exactly same type of business type running:
- multi tenant PBXware:
http://www.bicomsystems.com/products/C/P/798/154_3672/

on top of high availability servers solution, SERVERware:
http://www.bicomsystems.com/products/C/P/798/411/

In above setup you get best of both of worlds:
- fully multi tenant virtual private server
- ability to run other editions in its own virtual private server
- total flexibility with start small, upgrade easy to bigger network

You can of course run multi tenant without SERVERware, should your start
  up budged be limited.

Senad

www.bicomsystems.com