[asterisk-biz] Starting a VOIP Business

Gondar Monn gondarmd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 20:55:10 CST 2008

Thanks for your willingness to help ......
@ Pilosov, we got the PRI lines + the TE420. We are now looking for the
best machine that could handle the supposedly 120 calls and maybe more
... + the hosted PBX

@Balashov, we are a WISP and provide internet access to remote areas, we
want to offer our subscribers  phone services too. Either  DID
origination or SIP phones, plus hosted PBX .... What other alternative
would you propose instead of Asterisk ?  For billing, we would go for
monthly prepaid ...

The main thing right now, is the server that would handle the
services... any suggestions ?

Thanks !

Gondar

PS: Got a spam from voicein at aol.com .. anyone knows /*Voice