[asterisk-biz] LDAP

Ming Yong ming at voiceroute.net
Sun Jan 27 20:24:33 CST 2008

Mike,
We have implemented Asterisk solutions for our contact center UC
clients using Druid where the LDAP server in Druid interfaces with
MSFT Active Directory to get information like (name, ext no, email).
This information gets fed to the plug and play auto-provisioning of IP
phones.

Contact me off-list if you need screenshots

Ming