[asterisk-biz] Operator Console design

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Tue Jan 22 08:01:17 CST 2008

Chris Bagnall wrote:
> Greetings list,
>
> Does anyone out there fancy some work doing some Flash Operator Panel console layouts for our clients? (or can recommend and configure an alternative to FOP)
>
> My graphic design/layout skills suck, and I need to do an operator console for a 50-seat install fairly urgently.
>
> If this one goes well, we have 2 100-seat installs coming up next month that'll also need consoles, so this could become a regular thing for someone interested and skilled in the area.
>
> Also looking for suggestions of other operator console packages to consider (either commercial or GPL - don't mind) from folks who've deployed operator consoles in the past.
>
> Could interested parties please contact me off-list with a rough price estimate for the work and your hourly rate for other bits and pieces. All SIP accounts already exist on the server and we have a full mapping of SIP accounts to names.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris

I wrote one a little while back:

http://www.datatrakpos.com/pos/datatalk/maestro.aspx

Client later decided that it should be cross platform so I'm in the process of
re-writing it.

At any rate, it's a bit different that others I've seen because there are no
predefined functionality.  You give it life by defining simple AMI command
templates that it executes in response to UI events.

--
Warm Regards,

Lee

"Everything I needed to learn in life, I learned selling encyclopedias door to
door."