[asterisk-biz] Digium Relaxes Google Adword Policy

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Sat Jan 19 21:40:05 CST 2008

On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 18:03 -0600, Danny Windham wrote:
> Over the past week Digium has received a number of charged responses
> regarding the recent change in policy regarding use of Digium
> trademarked terms in Google AdWords. Some of the responses supported
> our attempts to better control the use of Digium trademarked terms.
> Some of the responses disagreed with the policy, but respected
> Digium’s right to have changed the policy. Others were from
> individuals who clearly were unhappy with the change and the process
> by which it was implemented. We have listened carefully to the
> feedback, and as a result are relaxing our Google AdWord policy.

For your information, we've put together a list of frequently asked
questions regarding Digium's policy towards Goodle AdWords and our
trademarks.  The FAQ is currently available on our corporate blog at
http://blogs.digium.com/ for those that are interested.  If you have any
further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to email me.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager